Home   FAQ's Why? Tour Info Trip Details Book A Trip About China

Design Your Own!

Sometimes travel just isn’t a “one size fits all?endeavor. For example:

  • your vacation times don’t coincide with our pre-planned departure dates,
  • you have traveled in China previously and while 80% of the itinerary looks fine, you want to “tweak?the other 20%,
  • you work in China and want to see more of the country but need a little help with the logistics and legwork,
  • you already have a group arranged and want to inquire about a discounted price,
  • you want a trip focused on a particular aspect, whether it’s shopping, cuisine, or another facet of Chinese culture,

Don’t hesitate to drop us a line at design@redmonkeytravel.com. We’re real people behind this website. Let us show you what we can do!